5 WAYS TO WEAR THAT BLACK DRESS IN YOUR CLOSET
Do you ever buy items because it’s just such a good deal? That was me with this black body con dress I found at Target one day on SUPER sale. I knew that I would wear the dress, I mean it’s black what more can I say, but I didn’t know how versatile this dress could be. I’ve worn it during the winter, spring, while I was pregnant, basically it’s become a staple in my closet, which makes me happy because I’ve really started going through my closet and getting rid of items that just serve one purpose or that I just don’t get much use out of. Happy to say that this black dress makes the cut every time!
Do you have the same black dress that you wear on occasion, but otherwise never think of it? Well, below are FIVE ways you can wear that little black dress as more than just a little black dress!
ps. I’m no model so ignore the faces, haha! I was also watching my 15 month old run around me, see if you can spot him. :)
1. WINTER CHIC - You can wear your favorite sweater over top with a pair of booties in the winter to keep cozy warm while still being stylish. PS, if it’s really cold, wear compression shorts under or leggings!
2. MOM CASUAL - This is my basic mom look, haha! I wear this when I don’t want to wear jeans and a t-shirt again and want to look like I’m trying, without really trying.
3. MOM GOES OUT - This is bringing my basic mom look up a notch! Pair this with a duster or trench and some sneakers to still be comfortable, but just feels a little dressier!
4. BUSINESS CASUAL - Throw a simple t-shirt over top and add a pair of strappy heels to give this a more business casual look.
5. CLASSIC LITTLE BLACK DRESS - And of course last, but not least, just wear the little black dress! Wear it to a wedding, wear it on date night, wear it to work, you can do anything with a little black dress!
SHOP ALL THE PIECES